Are you having trouble with your faucets or plumbing? Knowing when to call a professional for repair can save you time and money. Here are five warning signs that indicate it’s time to call a plumbing professional for faucet repair in Jacksonville, NC.
- Leaking – If water leaks from the handle, spout, or around the base of your faucet, it’s time to call a professional. Not only is leaking water a sign of an issue with your plumbing system, but it can also lead to mold and mildew if not fixed promptly.
- Low Water Pressure – Clogged pipes or blocked valves can cause poor water pressure. A professional plumber will be able to identify the root cause of the issue and advise on the necessary repairs.
- Noisy Faucet – If your faucet is making strange noises, it’s likely a sign of something wrong with the internal mechanisms. Calling an experienced plumber can help you diagnose and fix the issue without causing further damage.
- Uneven Water Temperature – If you’re not getting the same temperature on both the hot and cold sides of your faucet, it’s a sign that there may be an issue with your plumbing system. A professional plumber will be able to identify and resolve the problem quickly.
- Corrosion – If your faucets show signs of corrosion or discoloration, they could leak chemicals into your water supply. It’s essential to call a professional to check your plumbing and advise on the repairs you need.
If you notice any warning signs, don’t hesitate to call an expert to fix your Richlands, NC, plumbing system. Not only can they help prevent further damage to the system, but they can also help save money by avoiding costly problems in the future.
At Wild Water Plumbing, we specialize in expert faucet installation in Hampstead, NC. Contact us at 703-586-7025 today for more information on how we can help you with faucet services.