If your home is like most, you have an outdoor faucet that you use to water plants or wash your car. Although this faucet is a handy tool, it can also be a bit of a hassle since it needs to be turned off and on manually. If you’re not careful, you may end up with a leaky outdoor faucet in Jacksonville, NC. Here are five signs that you should schedule outdoor outside faucet repair in Jacksonville, NC, and surrounding areas:
1) Water is pooling around the base of the faucet: Are you noticing water pooling around the base of your outdoor faucet? If so, this is a sure sign that your faucet is leaking. Water should not be present here unless you’re actively using the faucet.
2) The handle is difficult to turn: If you find that the handle on your outdoor faucet is becoming increasingly difficult to turn, this is another sign of a leak. Over time, the constant dripping of water can cause rust and corrosion to build up on the handle, making it harder to turn.
3) You hear water running even when the faucet is off: If you hear water running even when the outdoor faucet is turned off, this is a very clear sign that there is a serious leak. Water should only flow when the faucet is turned on.
4) The spout is dripping: If you notice water dripping from the spout, it’s important to take action right away. A dripping spout is one of the most common signs of a leaky outdoor faucet.
5) The water pressure is low: If you notice that the water pressure from your outdoor faucet is lower than usual, this could be another sign of a leak. Leaks can cause water to escape from the piping, resulting in lower water pressure.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to take action right away. A leaky outdoor faucet can waste a lot of water and cause your water bill to skyrocket. It’s best to call a plumber to come and take a look at the problem so that it can be fixed as soon as possible.
Call The Wild Water Plumbing Team To Get Your Plumbing Issues Resolved Quickly And Efficiently!
Wild Water Plumbing is experienced in providing residential plumber services in Jacksonville, NC, and surrounding areas. Our team of certified plumbers is dedicated to providing quality plumbing services to our customers.
We offer a wide range of plumbing services, including leak detection and repair, faucet and fixture installation, drain cleaning, and toilet installation in Richlands, NC, and surrounding areas. Call us today at 910-750-2312 to schedule an appointment!