Faucets are an important part of any home, and they should be properly maintained to prevent problems. If you have a faucet that is leaking or not working properly, it is important to call a plumber to have it repaired. Wild Water Plumbing is a plumbing company that offers faucet repair in Jacksonville, NC. We have years of experience and can help you get your faucet working properly again. Reasons to Schedule Faucet Repair In Jacksonville, NC!
There are a few things that can cause a faucet to stop working properly.
1. Build-up of mineral deposits: This can happen if the water in your area is hard. Another problem that can occur is a leak in the faucet.
2. Worn-out washers: Washers can become worn out and no longer seal properly, causing water to drip from the faucet. If you have a washer that needs to be replaced, it is best to have a professional do it for you.
3. Broken seals: Over time, the seals in a faucet can break down and cause water to leak. This is another reason why it is best to have a professional replace them for you.
4. Frozen pipes: If the temperature in your area drops below freezing, the water in your pipes can freeze. This can cause the faucet to become frozen as well. If this happens, you will need to have a professional come out and thaw the pipe for you.
5. Damaged valves: Valves can become damaged over time, which can cause water to leak from the faucet. If you have a valve that needs to be replaced, it is best to have a professional do it for you.
If you are having problems with your faucet, contact Wild Water Plumbing today at 910-750-2312 to schedule an appointment for faucet repair in Jacksonville, NC. Our experienced professionals will be able to diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs to get your faucet working properly again.